Hi all,

My experience with Mighty Mouse has been that wetting the ball with
'rubbing alcohol' (isopropanol), then rolling the ball against a
cloth, dislodges built up grime and clears up the scrolling in all
directions. Each time, it seems longer and longer between cleanings
(can't even remember the last time I did it), and isopropanol won't
corrode the components or scratch the plastic casing. Then again,
perhaps it's just because I'm keeping my own hands cleaner :-)

James