Hi Greg,
Skype has the lot, message, audio, video, no probs.
I have used it for quite a while.
We use it to literally see the grandkids growing up overseas.
Costs nothing unless you call a phone number (then it's about a third of normal O/S price) Only prob is if you use it to call Dubai the Dubai end needs a VPN set up to avoid being blocked !!