Adrian
Sent: Friday, 6 June 2008 10:38 AM
To: WAMUG Mailing List
Subject: PageMaker

Hi all,

A friend of mine is writing a technical medical book with lots of
graphics etc. using word on a windows machine, how wrong can you get?
When I last did a project like that I used PageMaker which no longer exists.
Can anyone please advise me of a suitable alternative software and any info
on publishing would be appreciated.

Regards,

Adrian

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives -
<http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>