Thanks Daniel!

On 01/07/2008, at 1:02 PM, Daniel Kerr wrote:

Hi Chris

They just use the smaller one on Software Update as it picks up the latest
version as already there.
Not everyone will have problems, so it's probably 90% of the time OK. But from most things I read and see, it's generally the alpha update that has
caused the most problems.

(Not worded very well, but hopefully that makes sense.) :o)

Kind Regards
Daniel