On 01/07/2008, at 12:45 PM, Chris Griffiths wrote:

Interesting. That was from "Software Update" area on my computer. Why would they have a cut down version when most people will update this way? Which means most people will have problems??

Regards Chris Griffiths

It is generally-accepted troubleshooting principle these days that if your computer begins exhibiting problems after an incremental update from Software Update, that downloading and applying the larger "Combo" update form Apple's website can be an instant fix. For my own part, I have never had to do this. Every incremental update has always worked successfully first time.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913