On 29/07/2008, at 8:15 AM, Peter Hinchliffe wrote:

After the reading the article in The West Australian this morning I decided to visit http://www.cuil.com and try it out for myself. Not bad. Among the creators of Cuil is Anna Patterson, who was the technical lead of one of the two Web ranking groups at Google. A couple of other former Google engineers are involved as well. You can fin out more at <http://www.cuil.com/info/>.

What do others think? Should Google be worried?

People must be hitting this site pretty hard Peter.
I just gave it a try and my search came back with this result ;-)

"No results because of high load...
Due to excessive load, our servers didn't return results. Please try your search again."