Hi All,

I'm wanting to ditch the old TV and move to a more computer-centred home audio/video experience. Either, simply buy a moderate size Monitor that can connect to my laptop (G4 Al. 17") and also accept AV input from Video Recorder - (for TV). Or perhaps buy a mac mini to use as dedicated audio/visual unit and connect to monitor as above. Or move into the Digital TV era, with either powerbook or new mac mini and some kind of eyeTV device?.

I assume others have recently been down these various paths and would appreciate any advice that they may have.

I'm in the geraldton area, get really good TV reception on all available channels with existing on-roof ariel - if this is relevant for digital reception

Cheers,

Graham