Hi All,

Your answer might be here:

<http://www.ambrosiasw.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=56803>

It seems like that is an option programmers can use to denote a hidden program that is still running in the dock.

Seeya

Rod

On 30/07/2008, at 2:09 PM, Clyde McLennan wrote:

Hi Bob,
You appear to be getting the same effect as I do. I have the Audacity Icon permanently in my dock, so when you click the red button it stays there, but shows invisible.

I have placed a picture on my hostsite web page that shows what is happening in the dock. It is at:
"http://www.members.westnet.com.au/cmclenna/picture%201.png";

This is not a show stopper, but more trying to understand what is going on.

      with thanks  ... Clyde