Clyde McLennan wrote:

the link is (and I hope this works) "http://audacityteam.org/wiki/index.php?title=Mac_Bugs#.22Invisible_.22Window.22";

Hi Clyde,

I cant see why your link did not appear perfectly in my Thunderbird.
It looks correctly entered to me, however the hyperlink (clickable section) only extended as far as

http://audacityteam.org/wiki/

Now I don't know how the above will appear in your email solution as I haven't tested it but I don't hear back from folk that this style doesn't work, that is a new line for every link and without any enclosing characters. I'd be happy if you could tell me though.

Examples:

http://audacityteam.org/wiki/index.php?title=Mac_Bugs#.22Invisible_.22Window.22

"http://audacityteam.org/wiki/index.php?title=Mac_Bugs#.22Invisible_.22Window.22";

<http://audacityteam.org/wiki/index.php?title=Mac_Bugs#.22Invisible_.22Window.22>

Having a space in there should test it further:

http://www.members.westnet.com.au/cmclenna/picture 1.png

"http://www.members.westnet.com.au/cmclenna/picture 1.png"

<http://www.members.westnet.com.au/cmclenna/picture 1.png>

Normally I would have that as it comes from the browser's address bar:

http://www.members.westnet.com.au/cmclenna/picture%201.png

"http://www.members.westnet.com.au/cmclenna/picture%201.png";

<http://www.members.westnet.com.au/cmclenna/picture%201.png>

Somehow Fiirefox/Thunderbird insert the %20 space code.
I like the sound of that; "Space Code!" ;-)

Cheers
Paul