Michael,

I know this won't help, but I have this exact same problem with four iTunes songs, it goes round in circles asking for reauthorisation etc etc. All other iTunes songs play with no problems, it is just with these four.

A friend of mine had a similar problem a couple of years ago and he contacted Apple and they were able to resolve the issue for him. I am planning on doing that soon.

Wendy