Hi

Background
I have a MacBook Pro running 10.4.1
I have a Western Digital 2 TB drive connected to it - it has been formatted in Mac OS I believe I have opened all the sharing preferences I can find to share pretty much everything on the MacBook Pro. I have am using a wireless modem and have airport turned on with excellent signal strength

Problem
I have been trying to access the WD drive wirelessly via the MacBook Pro from my HD STB (Beyonwiz). Previously I had the WD drive hanging of my PC Windows Vista beast and had no problems accessing the drive contents via my HD STB so it can be done.

I can see the MacBook Pro listed as a computer to connect to, from my HD STB however when I select it I cannot see any folders or files or even the desktop for the MacBook Pro. I in fact can see the Epson printer I have connected to MacBook Pro, but cannot even see the Shared folder, so it leads me to think I am not flicking a sharing toggle somewhere.

I am not so familiar with the Mac OS as I am with Vista but I know enough to be dangerous.

Any assistance or ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Stephen Edwards