Hi Andrew

Thanks for your info..... (I believe I may have spoken with you at the end of last year when I was enquiring about BIgPond NextG experiences, but I no longer have the relevant emails)

I hear the resignation in your voice....like you, I had no choice but to use BigPond Wireless NextG
if I wanted to access Broadband.

At least we got a price reduction in the plans at the end of August (though extra usage increased to 0.25c/MB) but, compared to ADSL users, we are still getting taken to the cleaners. ( I am currently on the $60 for 1 GB plan)

I may go with the Ethermax...but Gary has just emailed me off list with a suggestion that the Aiport Extreme Base Station might be an alternative...though I have no idea if it will work in the same way as the Ethermax.

I will investigate further....thanks again

Neil