So...
The "new" macbook does not have Firewire.
Does this mean movie makers can't use it?
Isn't USB 2 too slow for large data transfer like movie?

White Old style Macbook:two USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 400 port
New MacBook: Two USB 2.0 ports

Macbook Pro 15": Two USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 800 port, one
ExpressCard/34 slot
MBPro 17": Three USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 400 port, one FireWire 800
port, one ExpressCard/34 slot

Blitto

--

Rod Blitvich  - Amy & SamĀ¹s Dad

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck
is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners