I have used a Logitech MX 400 Laser for a couple years. Bought it to use with my TiPB and it worked perfectly well. When I bought a new iMac this year a Mighty Mouse was of course included. I tried to use the MM for a while but I think I was more used to the Logitech so I continued to use that. It was plug and play with the iMac and I am running 10.5.5. It is a wired mouse. Sorry can't remember the price. Maybe $~50?

HTH