I've had my Logitech MX310 for years and it's a really good mouse but I don't think it retails anymore. In terms of batteries you can get really good NiMH batteries from Jaycar at a cheap price and with large capacity so you don't have to recharge them very often. You could check the logitech website to see which mouse suits you or speak to Daniel with the knowledge that if you purchase from him and anything goes wrong with your mouse or if it doesn't quite work the way it should Daniel will do everything in his power to sort out the problem.

Ruben

I think I've reached the end of my tether with the Mighty Mouse scroll wheel problems.

I recall seeing recommendations previously about Logitech mouses. Is there a particular model Logitech mouse that closely resembles the Mighty Mouse? Considerations include...

* I use latest Mac OSX.
* I think I prefer a wired mouse rather than wireless because I can't be bothered replacing batteries * I don't use Buttons 3 (pressing down the scroll ball) or Button 4 (squeezing the sides) at all, so if that functionality is missing from a particular Logitech mouse, I don't mind.

Grateful for any recommendations or first-hand experiences.

Cheers, Steven