Won't be a problem. If you don't already have it - download "Carbon Copy Cloner" - it's an excellent clone tool and the best bit is it's free.

On 25/10/2008, at 6:01 PM, Neil Houghton wrote:

Hi David,

Out of interest, do you know if this would work between G5 and G4 iMacs - I know intel to power PC isn't going to work, but what about different power
PC versions?

Reason I ask is my 800mHz G4 iMac is too slow to install Leopard directly,
but I have Leopard on a G5 iMac...

When I had a bit of spare time I planned on cloning to an old firewire drive and just seeing if the G4 booted from it - but it would be nice to know if
anyone has already done this successfully!

TIA

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton