Many thanks to you all for the information,

Regards, Jennifer
On 27/10/2008, at 5:09 PM, Robert Howells wrote:

On 27/10/2008, at 5:00 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Hi Jennifer,

Apple Support > Downloads:
<http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/macosx1055comboupdate.html>

But only if you have 10.5.5 working , or are using a version of 10.5 and wish to go to 10.5.5

Under your Apple drop down menu do an " about this Mac " to see what version you are running .

Depending on your hardware you may do better by not going to the latest version .

Some people are still running Panther  (  10.3.x )  or

Tiger   ( 10.4.x )

I have remained at 10.5.2 and I always keep the Apple software update turned off .

Bob

I don't know how you tell whether a combo update has been run , but it will not hurt to run it again
if you feel it might help .