Hi All

I've got an interesting one that hopefully someone may have some ideas, or
see what I'm missing.

I have a client with MYOB version 8 (current version). When they open the
program all works correctly. On closing it, it brings up the normal "Your
backup was x days ago, do you want to backup". You click yes and it appears
to go through the motions, but it doesn't actually backup.
If you watch the Finder/Desktop very carefully, you can quickly see it
create the .zip file (and correct icon) with the name that it should be, but
it's almost as if it doesn't "finish it".
Even changing the location that it's saving it to, you get the same thing.
You "briefly" see it create the file, but it doesn't.
(And searching or Spotlight show that the file definitely hasn't been
created, and if the saved location has been changed to folder it always
remains at zero items.

All permissions have been repaired.
Checked the MYOB StuffIt Extension v6.7.2 that it uses, and even "Created" a
new one, and got the same results. (Even though Stuffit is up to version
13.something, MYOB still seems to use this older "extension".)
Checked MYOB forums, googled for answers, but didn't turn anything up.
The System is running 10.5.5 with all updates on a MacPro, so all that side
of it is correct.
Even removed MYOB and reinstalled everything from scratch. Still the same
thing happened.

Not being a MYOB user myself, this one is strange, so I'm at a loss what it
could be.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be most grateful.
Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards
Daniel
---