On 08/11/2008, at 7:31 AM, Edwards Cranston wrote:

Thank you Susan,

I contacted Rob Findlay's office and Peter there was very helpful suggesting the correct cameras also. I had almost purchased a camera last week but the retailer told me that Live View on the Canon only meant there was a live view screen on the camera but it would not be live on the computer if connected, only immediately transferred after the shot was taken. Susan you mentioned that you have used the Canon for live view purposes, can you please just clarify that one point for me- are you able to view what you are going to shoot live on the Apple computer before taking the actual photo, as I was able to do on my old PC? Thank you both for your help.

Best Regards,

Donna