Yes tried install disc Disk utility DiscWarrior Data Rescue II

Thank Jobs I had Time Maachine- But no Hard Drive can be seen.

On 07/02/2009, at 2:06 PM, Robert Howells wrote:

On 07/02/2009, at 1:01 PM, tom samson wrote:

It is confirmed on my MacBook Techtool 5 has made the Hard drive inoperable. Even with using the Mac installation discs I cannot see the Hard drive

But

Have you tried to see the Hard drive with Disk Utility ?

( Disk Utility is on the Instal Disk )

and if you cannot , try a different Disk utility , ( Speed Tools perhaps )

<http://www.speedtools.com/>

and you will need to initialise & reformat

Did you try with Disk Warrior ?

Bob

I am going to scream and shout about this one.

TECHTOOL said they are going to post an update. I'd like to know what to do about my now NonMackbook

DO NOT USE TECHTOOL PRO 5
tom samson