iPhoto also does that, Photos>Batch Change> there are several choices to select from.

Regards,

Adrian

adrianske...@me.com
http://www.skehan.id.au/

On 06/03/2009, at 9:28 PM, Denise Williams wrote:

Hi Nichole
I use Adobe 'Bridge' part of the Photoshop CS program but there are other
programs such as free, downloadable 'Picasa'
http://picasa.google.com.au/mac/
Good luck - and I'd have to say, as a professional photographer, just how important it is to give EVERY photo on your computer, a meaningful name.
Great to then find it by a word search.

Denise Williams-Photographer
PH 9447 3468
MOB 0417 184592
chri...@iinet.net.au
55 Duart Rd TRIGG WA 6029

Greetings All,

Would any of you know if there is a program that can rename and renumber
multiple digital photos at one time?

Thank you
Nichole Shervington