Hello Ronni

I've been following with interest the suggestions from various folk about changing info on digital photos. Your reply to Peta was, I think, spot on for what I needed to know. As always I have learned a lot but would like to ask another related question.

I've not yet tried the batch change but when I add new photos I delete the automatically allocated number and add whatever title I want, plus a description. That all works except when I email a photo, the auto allocated number appears along with the title and description. Can I get rid of the number?

Thanks and best wishes.
Laura