Quicktime Pro exports as a DV stream.  Toast will burn that as a DVD.
Severin Crisp

On 16/04/2009, at 3:56 PM, Matt Falvey wrote:

Hi, I have a TV series of various episodes on AVI files that I am currently playing on my iMac using Quicktime.

I am trying to put them on a DVD and play them on the TV through a DVD player, any ideas as to how I should go about this?

I tried converting some of the AVI files on Xilisoft Video Converter to VOB files and then burning them on Toast but that bright idea did not work.

So would appreciate any ideas you may have.

Thanks

Matt Falvey

                   Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
       15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
                    Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                            email  mailto:sevcr...@westnet.com.au