I have had success with iSkysoft DVD Creator for Mac from the Apple Software downloads. I think that I had to pay a small fee for the download but it was worth it. The only problem has been for DVDs which are over 2 hours - you need to switch to DVD 9 and use Dual Layer Discs (and these only work on appropriate players). Generally I have been able to get two 1hour episodes on each single layer disc and each disc usually takes approximately 1/2 hour to complete burning. As with most problems I have had I have always returned to the Apple software downloads (even if I have to pay a small fee) as they work.

Donna