Hi Steven,

I've never used RDC, I use Apple Remote Desktop 3.2.2, but I would suggest you check out the "Help & How To" on the Mactopia Remote Desktop Connection website. <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/help.mspx?product=Remote%20Desktop%20Connection&app=6 >

<http://www.microsoft.com/mac/help.mspx?target=7bb83716-72d8-45ce-aba3-286b57a456ea1033&clr=99-6-0&ep=8&rtype=2&pos=1&quid=cc05f201-8299-4721-8a4c-3cc5988b78a0&CTT=Search&MODE=ct&locale=en-US&usid=a3a69065-61df-43fb-8d0e-1bb690b0dc89 >

"Connect to a server console session:

Important
To log in to a console session on a remote server that is running Windows Server, you must be an administrator on the Windows-based computer.
1. Open Remote Desktop Connection.

2. In the Computer box, type the name or IP address of the Windows- based computer that you want to connect to, followed by /console (for example,FabricamFileServer/console).

3. Click Connect.

4. Type your user name, password, and domain (if it is required).

Note This login method works only when you connect to a server that is running Windows Server."