If you are making an outbound connection just specify the port number with the -p switch
i.e. ssh ad...@host -p 1022 or whatever

On 22/04/2009, at 4:00 AM, Steven Knowles wrote:

Thanks Peter. Tried your suggestion. Still no joy I'm afraid. Using Terminal though, there doesn't appear to b anywhere to specify a non standard port number. Any idea how I go about that? Terminal appears to default to port 22 according to the Terminal window, but I need to stipulate a different port number (which JellyfiSSH allows me to do.

Cheers, Steven