Hi Matt,

Me too, and it is the address I use for WAMUG Mailing list.

On 23/04/2009, at 12:36 PM, Jane Griffiths wrote:

Me too, but not the email address that i use for WAMUG or for most of my Mac related communications. It did puzzle me as to where they sourced my particular email address.

I wondered whether DigiLife was possibly the connection in my case but that is just conjecture.

Jane.