On 23/4/09 12:22 PM, "Matthew Healey" <mat...@mac.com> wrote:

> Did anyone else get spammed by Tony & Mike from MacResolve? I got an
> email from them and would like to see where they got their list from.
>
> - Matt Healey

I didn't get an email at all, and seeing as I only use wa...@mydomain I
would have known if it was from the WAMUG list for spam. And I wasn't on the
Digilife mailing list.
So wouldn't be surprised if it had come from there, seeing as DigiLife are
now closed down and maybe a couple of their techs or trainers have gone out
on their own. But I'm guessing there. :o)
(Could always all ring the mobile numbers on their website and ask where it
came from,..lol,..I'm sure that would be enough to start asking
questions,...lol) :o)

Hope that helps.

Kind Regards
Daniel