Well done Malcolm,

What we do with this information is up to us!
I for one will be pursuing it ... I do not like my email address being "exploited" by Spammers.
As I said before:

If it proves to be Digilife that has given/sold our email addresses to this MacResolve, they could find themselves in more trouble than Receivership.

<http://www.digilife.com.au/newsletter.html>
"Your contact details will not be given to any other company, nor will they be used for any purpose other than our newsletter. You may cancel your subscription to our newsletter at any time."