Thanks Daniel - look forward to hearing from you.

BTW I too would dearly like an excuse to go to Mauritius - Hi Wendy - indeed my eldest daughter just signalled that she might go there "as a well deserved reward for working so hard at uni" - hmmmm. Although I seem to recall something about Wendy moving back to Oz?

Cheers,
Tony.