Hi Everyone,

I totally support Greg's message regarding Daniel of Macwizardry fame.
I too bought hardrives and laptops from Daniel, and the external
drives are with FW and USB and all three of them have been extremely
reliable, and so is the internal drive I have installed in my G5
1.8Ghz PPC.

Furthermore, I have installed OS X 10.5.7 on one of the external FW
drives from Daniel, and regularly boot my machine from this drive.
This means that I am able to keep my older applications running on
10.3.9 installed on one of my internal drives. That's the beauty of
FireWire!

I guess that it is now a question of 'use it or loose it', and that's
why I would promote the use of the local businesses.  I know that one
may get something a tad cheaper interstate or overseas, but nothing
beats the local dealer whom you can call or email for some advice or
support.

Kind regards all,

Philippe Chaperon

J Philippe Chaperon