Howdy

I think previously to upgrading to Leopard, I could create various printer presets such as
        black and white,
        1200 dpi
        A3

where has that creation capability gone, I don't seem to be able to find it. I have these setup on my MacPro ( now has 10.5.6) , and want the same setup on the Macbook ( came with 10.5.x)

If I recall Previously under colour matching there was colour sync with the b & w, greyscale etc options, they don't seem to be their now,

any ideas?

thanks in advance.

--
Gary Dorn