Justin Davies
m...@justindavies.com.au
www.justindavies.com.au
0414 567 638
9309 9309

Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/justinkdavies
Business website: www.emergination.com.au
Twitter: www.twitter.com/justinkdavies

On 6 Jul 2009, at 4:54 PM, Ben Fong wrote:

FOR SALE

My 1 year-old 15" Macbook Pro 2.4GHz (purchased new May 2008). It's the version just before the unibody Macbook Pros came out (and known as version Macbook Pro 4,1 officially).

$1,499 is all I'm asking for it.

It's in near new condition and will be sold with its original packaging, cables, manuals and disks.

It's critical specs are:

2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT Graphics Card with 256MB
200GB Hard drive
Superdrive

If you are interested, please drop me an email.

Thanks
Ben