Have a look on eBay as well, can be good for getting stuff that isn't
stocked in Aus. I got one of the Speck Candyshell cases off eBay for
about $40 including shipping.
http://www.speckproducts.com/products/candyshell/iphone-3g-iphone-3gs/162

Need to get in touch?
Email & MSN: seaw...@marinewolf.net
-UNIX is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends
-Make something idiot proof and someone will build a better idiot