Andrew Bignell wrote:

Hi all

Shops that have the best range of iPhone cases and accessories? Preferably North of the River ,

Any recommendations to keep my new iPhone 3GS  safe and sound?

Any workarounds/solutions for Calendar snoozing of reminders?

Regards
AB

Email: abign...@inbox.com.au

Hello Andrew,

I have about 30+ different iPhone cases in my shop, Macs-4-u, in Midland and I do mail order all over Australia. I became a WAMUG corporate sponsor about six weeks ago, hence I've listed my business name.

The cases are mostly Case-Mate, a top quality manufacturer, though most are made in China. They have Carbon-fibre Leather, Napa Leather, completely enclosed "Naked" cases, Barely There back covers and natural rubber or Silicone skins available, all of which I stock. I also have FUEL in stock, a battery pack and case combined with a 2300ma battery built in and a belt clip ($119 post paid in Australia). http://www.case-mate.com/iPhone-3G-Cases/Case-Mate-iPhone-3G--3GS-Fuel-Battery-Extender-Case.asp

Regards,

Charles Taylor, Owner  Macs-4-u & Webequip

W  http://www.macs-4-u.com or http://www.webequip.com.au

T   08 9274 7111
F 08 9274 7017 M 0410 501 441

Hrs: 12:00 to 6:00 Tue & Wed., 12:00 to 8:00 Thur,
10:00 to 6:00 Fri and  10:00 to 4:00 Sat