Hi Gary, have you tried doing "save as" to create a duplicate file rather
than just "save" to save to the existing file.

It might help if there is some problem with your existing file - it could
also help if the problem is a locked folder - just select a different
(unlocked) folder to save to.

Cheers

Neil
--