On 09/08/2009, at 10:40 PM, gary dorn wrote:

On 07/08/2009, at 2:35 PM, gary dorn wrote:

howdy
I have software which recently had an update v 4.1 universal - (previously ran under rosetta)
snip

thanks to everyone's responces to my dilemma,

a fellow Architect in Chicago suggested that the new version V4.1 (universal), write to a different database setup to the older version 3 ( PPC), so when I opened, reopened the file in the latest version , it wasn't able save to the old database. So its seems the leap from PPC to Universal has lead to some backward file incompatibility.

Oh well, I re-did 2 days of work that I lost on the project- just about all done now.

Time to move.

chow
--
Gary Dorn