On 09/08/2009, at 10:40 PM, gary dorn wrote:

On 07/08/2009, at 2:35 PM, gary dorn wrote:

howdy
I have software which recently had an update v 4.1 universal - (previously ran under rosetta)

On my MacPro 10.5.6
when ever I open a file and go to save it, the save is not kept.

Thanks to all that replied and made suggestions

Just now I thought what if I open the app in  my Test user account

activated via Fast User Switcher - got a Blue screen ,
Bugger
did a forced restart

then opened app saved a  file reopened file, made a change - CRASHED
Bugger

so I sent a report to Apple and the Software suppliers.

Guess I just have to wipe off 2 full days of work and go back to a properly working version.
Bugger.
looks like some lat night to catchup
Bugger

Hi Gary,

What Software Application did you update to v 4.1 Universal?

17" MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo
2.4 GHz / 4GB / 800MHz / 500GB
OS X 10.5.8