Or for broadbanders...
http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/special_eds/20090817/cyber/

On 18/08/2009, at 3:33 PM, Norman Leslie wrote:

Hi,

I haven't seen anyone mention that Four Corners is repeated tonight at 11.35 pm on ABC 1 for those like myself who missed it.

Norman Leslie
Bunbury
nwles...@mac.com

On 17/08/2009, at 10:07 PM, Clyde McLennan wrote:

Hi all,
Following the 4 corners program on internet security, especially in regard to wireless networks etc, one feels a little vulnerable. (see http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/default.htm for the ABC's on- line version of the program)

One area that was mentioned was 'bots' or robots placed on your system that can be used by others to do nasty things. My question is about the Mac OSX system:
        1. How do we know if we have a 'bot' on our system,
        2. If we have, how can we get rid of it.
3. What software should we be running to protect ourselves from them.

 with thanks  ... Clyde