Yes, can remember the Apple II with its 5 1/4 inch floppies with affection.

I was working at the Nowra (NSW) paper mills and implemented a mill shop floor data collection using about a dozen apple computers networked together using a Corvus network with a central disc drive. The network was 1 mb/sec and was an early form like Ethernet.

  All software was written by me in Apple DOS or 7502 assembler.

The system was operational for about 5 years and served the mill well. Then replaced by the new boy on the market - IBM personal computers.

    Cheers  ... Clyde