Hi
I downloaded a test version - won't print until I buy.
The features that I spoke about are still there.  Image import is excellent.
But, it is  a ppc program, not universal nor intel.
However, according to a reference posted earlier, there are quite a number of universal applications including Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0, that won't run on OSX10.6.
I guess I won't be moving to Snow Leopard in a hurry.
Cheers
Merv

Hi Guys

Ready,Set,Go! X - 7.7.7 is still available its now sold as shareware and I believe quite good :)

Roger