From: "Stephen Chape" <ch...@westnet.com.au>
Sent: Monday, 7 September, 2009 10:13:19 PM GMT +08:00 Perth
Subject: Anyone have MS Office 2004 for Mac ?

Hi there folks,

I have just set up my step daughter with an eMac.
Got her away from the dark side at last.
I installed OpenOffice for her and she is totally frustrated with the
lack of speed.
Don't want her blaming the Mac for this after telling her how great it
is !!

I know this question was recently asked, but if anyone has MS Office
2004 that they are no longer using, I would be happy to buy from you
for a reasonable figure.

PS: Also looking for an iSight webcam if anyone has a redundant one
doing nothing ?
She communicates with her brother in Dubai using Skype but has no
video at this stage.

Regards,
Stephen Chape