700 MHz PowerPC G4

On 08/09/2009, at 5:12 PM, Joe Mastrella wrote:

Greetings! What is the processor speed of the eMac?

Joe

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 10:13 PM, Stephen Chape <ch...@westnet.com.au> wrote:

Hi there folks,

I have just set up my step daughter with an eMac.
Got her away from the dark side at last.
I installed OpenOffice for her and she is totally frustrated with the lack of speed. Don't want her blaming the Mac for this after telling her how great it is !!

I know this question was recently asked, but if anyone has MS Office 2004 that they are no longer using, I would be happy to buy from you for a reasonable figure.

PS: Also looking for an iSight webcam if anyone has a redundant one doing nothing ? She communicates with her brother in Dubai using Skype but has no video at this stage.

Regards,
Stephen Chape

Regards,
Stephen Chape