I reckon you could be correct Rob,
Because of that I don't really want to spend a lot to find that is corect !!

On 08/09/2009, at 12:40 PM, RJDart wrote:

Morning Stephen,

I would use NeoOffice especially 3.
http://www.neooffice.org/neojava/en/index.php

Part of the problem could be the eMac not much horsepower? Remember to download the PowerPC version. I would also assume the speed problems will be still there even with MS$ Office.

Cheers!
`RobD...