Installed Snow Leopard OK but addresses in Address Book have gone. I have a
backup of addresses but when I tried to import there was still no data showing.
 I tried importing to a new account on the same machine and there were no
problems.     On the account where Address Book is having problems the
application is hanging and has to be force quitted.  So the question is please,
how do I restore the Address Book app on that account, bearing in mind that
it's working ok on another account on the same machine?

I have also repaired permissions with no joy.

Paul/ :(