Buenos dias

I'm considering purchasing an Akai USB turntable ATT 023U.

The promotion states:
Direct recording function
This enables users to record their vinyl music directly to a USB hard drive – without using a PC.

USB output
This provides users with a simple way to record and archive any record collection, via their PC or Mac.

Question:
Has anyone had experience with playing and converting their vinyl records to digital via a USB turntable? This sounds simple. I'm presuming that it converts to mp3 automatically. Really new to me, so I'm not sure. Anything I should be wary of?

Thanks for any help or reassurance offered.

Glenn

0413 806 406

gl...@glenncardwell.com

www.glenncardwell.com