I just last week bought one of these altho model ATT022U to begin processing my collection of LP records 33 [remember those] to my iMac to burn CD. Some of my collection is over 50 years old [I'm nearly 70]. I convinced my wife the purchase of $230 was worth it because I was going to digitally remaster the records!!

You transfer the music direct to your computer by USB. I am assuming your model is much the same as mine.

I have so far only done a test transfer of one record. The software you will be provided with is Audacity which I think is rather good but you should download the latest version as the one provided will probably be quite old. That app is all you will need I think. It is a bit tricky setting up but once you do all is good. You can export the download music from your records to iTunes and then burn or play. The software help is quite good. I presume there are other apps and no doubt someone will say so but I don't know of any.

HTH