Hi all,

Just to update you all on the best iPhone repair process I've come up
with so far, since it is superior to the method Optus offers! (for a small
fee).

1. Call Apple 1300 321 456 (put aside 20mins-40mins for being on hold!!)
2. Explain your issue and arrange 'advanced replacement'. Where they send
you a replacement iPhone and a mailing bag and you post your iPhone back to
them. The caveats are: the put a hold on your credit card for the value of
the iPhone and charge you $39 for the advanced-replacement service.

Much better than the month wait without a phone Optus was offering me. Let's
just hope it all works out!
Cheers
James

James Anderson