Morning!

That will be great if the bullet point issue is fixes!

I'd be interested to hear why he does need a ruler, I'm sure there is one!

Cheers, David

On 11/10/2009, at 0:41, Steven Knowles <emai...@knowles.net.au> wrote:

Good questions!

The bullet point issue might be solved. When this friend of mine highlighted a list of points, and then followed Format > Lists > Insert Bulleted Lists, a bullet point list wasn't created. I'd always found bullet points in Mail to be not friendly to work with, so that didn't surprise me.

However, I've just tried it myself and it worked fine. A bit of searching, and I see that Snow Leopard has tweaked something with Mail bullet points, and this friend of mine hasn't yet upgraded to SL. I have. I think that'll solve the problem.

I've no idea why he needs a ruler. Probably something he's used to. He tells me Outlook has a ruler, and from a little searching it seems that Outlook does. If correct, then I guess there must be some uses for it?

Cheers, Steven