David Moyle <moyla...@westnet.com.au> wrote:

> I support the use of HTML in e-mails and I fully support the benefits.

What benefits?

> (The fact people still use text only e-mail readers amazes me but
> thats a whole new discussion!)

It's basic common sense. As well as being more accessible and less
obnoxious for the recipient (unless you really like trying to read tiny
fuschia Comic Sans), plain-text-only reading reduces people falling for
phishing schemes, which is a very good argument for recommending it
strongly to less-knowledgeable users, and washing your hands of the
results should they choose to ignore it.

Lara